FLY HIGHER - RUN FURTHER (Part 1)

Assalamu'alaikum...ukhti...💖💖💖

What is it fly higher - run further in this post? Well, let me start by words "study", "school", "library", "thesis", "supervision", "publication", and "headache" 😝.

I've graduated my degree in 2016. I already started my master before my degree graduation ceremony  hahahaha (sombong dikit gapapa lah). Actually I already imagined and planned my master but in London. Well, Malaysia is one step to London right? 😄. Yasss..now I am studying master in Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI). If you don't know where on the earth is that, it is in the middle of the jungle! YEAY!!! 😓. UPSI is located in Perak, Malaysia, and its HUGE 😬. Alhamdulillah I got the rare chance to be here, besides this university is a lot cheaper than others despite it is a public university.

Now I am going to my second semester starting in Sept 2017. I am taking master by research, which is people mostly misunderstanding me being "master by doing nothing but sleeping" kinda thing 😞. Well, its okay, maybe people who's speaking doesn't have the experience yet that this "by research" means I have to be completely adult by managing a whole of my study and time by myself.

Yes right, master "by research", I don't have class, don't have package course, don't have fix school things except my study period have no longer than 3 years. Maybe those are what others think about me being "so nice and free" 😰. NO! Not at all! Hey! I need to manage all by myself haiyoooo.. I need to set my very own goal, when I need to finish my proposal, meeting with supervisor, looking for literature review, study by myself anything I am not knowing, dilemma whether I need to take the class or not, whether the class will be my advantage or seize my thesis time. ALL. ALL MAN! 🙌 Not to mention managing my time for vacation too laa.. I need a holiday so I can still manage my sanity 😌.


If I wanna graduate on time means 3 semesters, I need to set my own goal which is when I have to have my thesis exam. Prior to that, I need to set the goals for: when I have to complete my proposal, how long it takes to gather my data, analysis, and conclusion 😎. Even though I don't have class, I always go back and forth home - campus. WHY??? I need LIBRARY to set my mood to work on my thesis 😱😀😭. You may wondering why I ain't doing it at home? Man...home?? It has a mattress, a pillow, and a sleepy mode 😪 I can't resist those things. Sedih...😢

Here I show you some of my school life pictures and people inside it.

(Kampus Sultan Abdul Jalil Shah UPSI, old campus)

(Master of Management - Business Management "by Research")

(in front of Faculty of Management and Economics)

(Faculty of Management and Economics building, Block 10,  Kampus Sultan Azlan Shah)

(Tuanku Bainun Library - thesis is on progress)

(Tuanku Bainun Library - need to read much)


(too excited first day of school so I arrived at class too early 😆)

(besides Tuanku Bainun Library building)

(Our GRU Class feels like - international class)

(The last day of our GRU Class - international class)

(Tuanku Bainun Library - group study - international class)

(Home- thesis is on progress)

(inside Tuanku Bainun Library building)

(My Indonesian fellow friends)

(Tuanku Bainun Library - group study - international class)

(Tuanku Bainun Library - group discussion - Iraqi lady, Malaysian lady, and me)

(Tuanku Bainun Library - group discussion - international student)


(Masjid Al-Mursyidin (UPSI)).

(Bukan mau berangkat haji. Bukan. 😅)

(Inside Tuanku Bainun Library - Playing corner - Keeping our sanity)

(My Malaysian fellow friends - My Library Gurls)


FYI: (biar gue ga keliatan sombong sekali) 😈 hahaha. No doubt, some students who are taking master by research, they are completely using their "so nice and free" time then graduate after 5 years of study. 🙆 Still its okay guys, because have you ever heard about people say "everyman has their own time zone", right? Yuhuuu...💁


Don't be sad, study hard, enjoy your school life, and be happy. Don't forget to grab your loved one, cause pleasure it's good for your health too 💞
SALAM BELAJAR dan SALAM SEHAT! Lindungi jiwa kita dari akar akar jahat! 💪


Comments

Popular Posts