Letter To My Beloved Junior Of Boarding School, MAN 1 Surakarta.

Hi dek..Helloww~ and good day to everyone ✋😁

My name is Hana Afifah if you dont know me yet, and you can call me Hana. I was born from the second generation of Boarding School called BLENTZ. Yesss..i am old already 😆

I am writing this despite of ustadz Rusdi Mustofa asked me to make a video for you guys but unfortunately I still cannot find the time so I write this first instead, I will make the video later insyaAllah..

Well, I don’t know why but I have a feeling that some of you might wonder what kind of person that born from there and what they are now; or some of you might need motivation because somehow you feel like that place is such a waste. Oh my dear..NO! It is not. 👋

Here's the thing. Back then, when I was living in there, I felt that world is so stuffy, I couldn’t breath properly, stressed almost every day, and I felt like I was live in a cage. Yess.. that’s true. I am more like a bird, free spirit, so when I lived in that life called boarding school, I felt like everybody was trying to strict me, limit my move, follow the strict rules that sometimes i thought it was not necessary. And when I saw the other common high school students, I felt envy. Yess.. I felt like I couldn’t move freely like other common high school did. Back then i was busy thinking, WHY???
But now, my dear..hear my words saying, "Yes it is true that you can’t do anything or any move like other common students are doing. Why?? Because you are totally uncommon!👊

Yes my dear.. you are special! 🙆 That is why life treats you in a special way and give you special cases to be experienced to. This boarding school, if now you feel like you are being caged in that world, my dear, it’s a fact. But, it’s not because they want to strict your movement and press down your soul, NO. That life caged you because life wants to prepare you to become a person greater than you are now. Maybe now you won’t feel the way I feel, since I already out and you are not. But that life, boarding school life, prepare you to become a greater person than other common people; with hope when you are out of the cage later, when you graduate of course, you can face everything the outside world give to you in a calm, charming, and smart way. They preparing you to become a person that dare to go further beyond your imagination, run faster than any common people you were envy to before, and can fly higher than any birds that compete with you. Because, even now you live in a cage called boarding school, they still give you the exact amount of life experiences as the outside world give to people. So don’t be so loyo 💪😎. You will realize that my words is somehow true later when you become a person like me or even greater. Me? I am very grateful that I had a chance once to live in that life called boarding school. I am forever thankful for that life experience. 🙏🙏🙏


From your older sister,

Hana Afifah,
BLENTZ, 
@mrshanaaf

Comments

Popular Posts