IBU...

Ibu, mama, mom, mommy, mami, bunda, mbok, is not just a "call". Note: Mom isn't have to be someone who gave you birth.

For me, mom is someone who deserving in my life. She is not only gave me birth but never knows my childhood life, or raised me but never cares what I've felt which I've been carrying along, or took care of me but did not know the right hurt.

Mom is someone who knows exactly how my childhood life goes; Someone who knows what exactly happen in my life in the process to be adult, while she raising me; Someone who knows what I've felt which I've been carrying along, even when there is a long enough distance between us; Knows exactly my life problems, which one that need a help and which one that has to be resolved by myself; Giving me many life experiences but did not dictate me; Someone who always can be my shoulder when I'm crying, be my ear when I don't have a friend to share, be my hand when I need help, be my thigh when I need a comfort, and be my appropriate mom sincerely. That's mom for me.

Thanks mom for all you've been doing for me, for all the things you gave to me, sincerely. I love you, always..


Do you have someone is like mom to you..? Cause I don't.

I have a mom who gave me birth, but did not raise me. I have a mom who raise me when I was child, knows my childhood life, but did not know my teen-age life till my adult come. and I don't have an exact mom when I was in my early teen-age. Then I live on my own since teen-aged till now, and of course with different and heterogeneous environment from my family (which one? all of them). Then now you or they said I'm different? Yes of course I am! You or all of you never know how lonely I am never been live in a true family. You or all of you, never know how lonely I am to find my true identity by myself! You or all of you never know what I've been through. You or all of you who did not know me anything, do not have the rights to say a thing!

I've been searching here and there, but I still do not get my berths yet....

Comments

Popular Posts