MOVIES

I have many hobbies, mostly are unuseful for my life, hahahha, just spending time for having fun. But, truly worth it for breaking out your stress in such a tough day! :D
One of my hobbies is, yes!, watching movies! (besides listening musics)
I've watched hundreds of movies in my lifetime. Most of them are great hilarious sweet tighten movies!!! hohohoho. Those are really recommended for you to watch. Bet! you never regret it at all after watched it!. :D

Here I gave you list of movies you must watch:

















  • Ghost Rider 2

  • Gnomeo and Juliet

  • Grown Ups


  • Harry Potter 1-7 part II.


  • Immortals

  • Independence Day (1996).

  • Inkheart


  • Iron man (all).


  • John Carter.

  • Knight and Day




  • Men in Black III


  • Ocean Trilogy.

  • October Sky



  • Paradise Kiss

  • Playing for Keeps (2012).

  • Premium Rush (2012).

  • Prometheus

  • Push (2009).


You can download those movies in one web which I recommend is Glowgaze http://g2g.fm/

-->>To Be Continued.......

Comments

Popular Posts