Today, My Bornday, 9 April 1992

Well, Today is my birthday, and now I'm 21st old. Hmmmm... I feel so old, honestly. hahahahha. And I was start thinking "What I wanna be?". But, who cares? This is my life. What I wanna be is WHAT I WANNA BE. :D

As I told you before, it wasn't big deal for what you would be or what you should be. As long as you like it, you love to do it, just do it! About the money? Hmmmm....I'm not talking about the money, or how to get big amount of money, but I'm talking about life, life as we like it, and feel truly rich because you feel like you are holding this world. :D

I will start to tell you my little part story of my life. I'm the second daughter in my family, and the first daughter in my family too, and also the last (fifth) daughter in my family, depend on which family I will tell you. hahahahahaha

My father, really my blood father, wants me to be a medical professional of physics, or be a physics lecturer. Me? I told you in my "Unimportant Story Part I", So read that first before you read this. :D

Talk about ages. I'm 21st year old. But,.....don't get me wrong, my face, if you wanna believe it, my face is still looks like 17 years old! hahahahahha
Remember when I was in Changi International Airport, Singapore, last year. There are 2 women in information center, asked me like this:
Me                : "Excuse me."
1st woman     : " Good evening, can I help you? "
Me                : " Yes! Can you show me where the toilet is? "
1st woman     : " Can I see your passport? "
Me               : "Yes of course. here. "
1st woman    : "OK. you go upstairs, go straight, then turn left, choose the right one, that is the ladies room. :) "
Me                : " OK Thank you. " (sambil mau minta passport gue balik. tiba-tiba......)
2nd woman   : " Where is your parent?"
Me                : ????? (Lo nanya orang tua gue maksudnya apa nih?). " My parent is at home. Why? "
2nd woman   : (thinking. Then asking unbelievable question). "How old are you? "
Me                : "Me? I'm twenty years old. why? "
1st woman     : " Oh really! I thought that you are fourteen (14) years old! " (this is truly unbelievable word)
Me                : (Got so surprised) " WHAT???!!! "
2nd woman   : "Oh I'm so sorry, because your face isn't seems like twenty years old. "
1st woman    : "Yes, we are very sorry, cause your face is really seems like fourteen years old. Just because your passport picture isn't like your real face. Your real face is very cute and still looks like fourteen years old. We are very sorry. " (sambil ngasih passport gue)
Me                : (damn!) " Oh, never mind. Don't worry. It isn't big deal. " :) 
(sambil senyum. tapi dalam hati gue menangis sambil berdoa ala kadarnya, 'Ya Tuhan, semoga muka gue sampe tua masih tetep cute kaya sekarang, pleaseee....).

hahahahahahha....
Soooo.....Ternyata tua itu relative yaa...Gue udah ngasih passport gue padahal, dan sudah ada keterangan tanggal bulan dan tahun lahir gue disitu. Tapi masih aja tetap tidak dipercaya dan ditanyai orang tua gue kemana. Geli dengernya. :D
So, Pak Einstein, gue tambahin yaaa...tua itu juga relative. hahahahahahha

PS: Walaupun gue nulisnya bukan pas tanggal 9 april, karna pada saat itu internet gue masih lemot. hehe. Soooo....dimaafin yaaa. :D


I've got surprised from this man. Thank you for all of these surprises. I was so happy, truly happy. :)
And after that, I've also got surprised from my friends. It was just so amazing couple days. :D

My thankful for all of you guys was these pizzas (there were 4 large pizzas). :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANA AFIFAH!! {}

Comments

Popular Posts