Thank you for the beauty of 2014

Speaking of 2014, there are a lot happiness and a deep sadness there.
Will be so many if i tell you all the things that happened in this year, so i will just about say thank you. Maybe when you say sorry too much  it will be nothing next. But when you say thank you alot, noone will let it slide even the smallest thing or soundless word of thanks.

For my family, all my family.
Thank you rt 11 rw 6 for the merriest family gathering in this december.
Thank you mom for the new gadget of mine.
Thanks you my sister for giving me a new niece 😊 .
Thank you father for supporting my research.
Thank you my lil sista for acting a wiser than me, hiiii.
Thank you my friend, warso kost and kosan kok listriknya mahal, for being a good and great companion: loyal, trusted, good in keeping secrets, hebring, crazy hangout, and never making each other down, or bad things else.
For others, thank you for passing through my life even if it short or a while. Still, left it be some moments.
Thank you wisma putri kemuning, for being my recent home, giving me a comfort, even sometimes make me bored, haha, but still merry.

And recalling sadness in 2014, my big brother, happy new year! 😊 You are the awesome!!! Still coming to my dreams often. Haha maybe because i miss you too much. Give my greeting for your companion there. 😊

Thank you God and people for making my 2014 be awesome! 😊
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 😆😆😆









HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Comments

Popular Posts