Final Assignments 6th semester

Dear readers,

Hai... :D
hhhhhhh....it has been more than one month since I have busy with these hell final assignments in this semester. And yet I was so sorry for my blog and for you readers. :(
This kind of situation is always happening in the last month of every semesters. ._.
Sometimes it makes me feel so frustrated, because some assignments must done and have to collect in the same day. rrrrrggghhh!!!! FIGHTING!! :D

Next week is the final week of school. I'm soooooo relieved! Finally holyday is coming soon.  :D
And now, I'm in the middle of working on my spectroscopy and medical assignments. But I feel soooo tired since I was lack of sleep. Last night I slept over midnight and I have to get up in the early morning, and makes my eye like this now, like panda eyes @.@

Still wanna share to you here about my final assignments. Those are Electrodynamics, Energy, Medical, Instrumentation, and Spectroscopy.


3. Medical Assignment

4. Instrumentation Assignment
5. Spectroscopy Assignment

With Joy,
HANA

Comments

Popular Posts